CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mother's Day/ Appreciation Card

Good morning, Everyone! Hope you have been safe as these horrible storms have passed through many areas the last few days. My prayers go out to all those who have lost loved ones.

I have a card to share today, one that I made from a kit from my friend Kathy. I love this image, Brothers and Sisters. Could be used for so many occasions.

I've used copics to color this image, and still practicing making the dotted background. I think I'm getting the hang of it. :)



And the inside:



Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

15 comments:

Kathy

Beth this is beautiful, I really need to try the dotted background, it looks so nice! Love how you finished the inside too. Hope you are staying safe in the bad weather!

Suzi Mac

This is gorgeous Beth, I love the papers and the design of your card.
Hugs
Suzi x

Karen

Love your card, so adorable!! : )

Steph Ackerman

this is gorgeous!

Mascha Zimmerman

Hi Beth, the couple is os adorable, they match so well with the papers, very nice, Bye Mascha

Pen to Paper

Beth these are so cute!!! I love the Brother and Sister stamp.

Hugs,

Jackie

Unknown

Gorgeous card the inside are so beautiful.
Francy

Linda Palmer

I just love your adorable card.

Isbel Ahmad

Is adorable!!!!!

Rene

How pretty! Love this sweet couple!
Rene :D

cabio's craft corner

So adorable and sweet :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Kathy Gerace

What an adorable card! Great job putting it all together.
Huggeroonies,
Kathy

Frances

Lovely card, very nice colors, love it. hugs, Frances

Chris

Awww, so cute.

Pam

Beth...your card is soooooo adorable. I think you're getting the hang of the background too!
Hugs from Indiana,
Pam:)

Post a Comment